Targray Technology International Inc. , Commonly Referred to as Targray , is a Canadian multinational chemical and electronic materials corporation headquartered in Kirkland, Quebec , That supplies materials and other solutions to the international biofuel , lithium-ion battery , energy storage , and photovoltaics industries.  Founded in 1989 in Montreal , the company maintains an office of Canada , the United States , Germany , Czech Republic ,China , Taiwan and India . 
Solar – Photovoltaics
In 2005, Targray became a supplier of raw materials for the burgeoning solar photovoltaics industry. As of 2016, the company was one of the largest global suppliers of solar wafers , and polysilicon , a component used in the manufacturing of solar cells and semiconductor wafers.  In April 2017, Targray announced that it had begun supplying junction boxes for photovoltaics manufacturing. 
Biofuels – Biodiesel
Targray’s biofuel marketing and trading segment provides biofuels, primarily biodiesel , to markets in the US and Canada. Among the largest biodiesel suppliers in North America, the company is accredited by the National Biodiesel Board as a BQ-9000 Biodiesel Marketer, and is a registered supplier with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) .  In 2014, Targray opened an inventory of its biodiesel supply in Bakersfield, California .  It has since added fuel terminal locations in Stockton , Fresno and Los Angeles, California, Cincinnati , Chicago , Tampa and New Orleans . 
Targray supplies several raw materials used in the production of lithium-ion batteries , including anode materials , lithium battery-grade, cathode materials , coated electrodes, separators, supercapacitors and packaging materials. The company also supplies battery manufacturers with commercial equipment, R & D and pilot-line installations. 
Targray HAS sold materials used in the manufacture of optical discs and DVDs since 1989. It was founded in The company is a global beg of mastering, replication and electroforming materials used in the manufacturing of optical media products. 
1987-2004: Early History
Targray Was Legally incorporated in 1989 under the name Targray Technology International Inc. . The company’s first recorded sales were in the Drummondville , Quebec area. By 1995, Targray’s selection of optical media products has grown to include a complete line of sputtering targets for all optical disc formats.
Beginning in 1998, Targray underwent a series of expansions to accommodate its growing optical media business and workforce, and by 2004 the company opened five international sales offices, located in Dordrecht , Laguna Niguel , Taipei , Panenské Břežany , and New Delhi . 
2005-Present: Expansion and Diversification
In 2005, Targray adopted a diversification strategy focused on high-growth industries, beginning with solar energy. The strategy led to an Increase in the company’s growth rate, and in 2006 It was the Official ninth fastest-growing company in the province of Quebec for the previous five-year period by Canadian French-language magazine L’actualité . 
In 2008, Targray’s solar products were sold in Canada, and were included in Profit Magazine’s list of fastest growth companies in Canada.  In 2009, Targray’s annual revenues – 70% of which were generated by the solar division – exceeded $ 250 million per year.  In 2010 and 2012, Targray established two new business divisions, created to supply lithium-ion battery materials and bio-based fuels, respectively. Shortly thereafter, the company began marketing B99 and B100 biodiesel blends from its California terminal. 
In October 2016, Ernst & Young announced that the President of Targray Technology International Inc., Andrew Richardson, had been named the regional winner of the 2016 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award for Quebec, in the manufacturing category. 
In April 2017, Targray announced that its Biofuels Division has been named a finalist for PwC Canada’s Vision for Reality (V2R) Innovator of the Year Award. 
Targray supports and collaborates with several nonprofit organizations operating in Energy Storage , Photovoltaics and Biofuel Industries. The company is an institutional member of the Electrochemical Society ,  a full voting member of the National Biodiesel Board ,  and a corporate member of the Solar Energy Industries Association . 
- Jump up^ “About Targray” . Newswire. August 7, 2017.
- Jump up^ “Targray.com” . Targray Technology International Inc. April 12, 2016.
- Jump up^ “Targray Office Locator” . Targray Technology International Inc. April 12, 2016.
- Jump up^ “Canadian Company Capabilities” . Government of Canada . April 12, 2016.
- Jump up^ “Targray Launches Solar Junction Product Line Box for Photovoltaics Manufacturers” . Renewable Energy World . April 3, 2017.
- Jump up^ “Targray Industries Inc” . Greenfuels.org . Retrieved April 12, 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Targray to begin supplying B99 and B100 from Bakersfield by mid-month” . BiofuelsDigest.com. March 3, 2014.
- Jump up^ “Targray Biofuels – Biodiesel Rentals” . Targray.com. August 22, 2016.
- Jump up^ “Targray Home Page” . Targray Technology International Inc. April 12, 2016.
- Jump up^ “Targray Optical Media” . Targray Technology International Inc. April 12, 2016.
- Jump up^ “Our History” . Targray Technology International Inc. April 12, 2016.
- Jump up^ “Growth Leaders: What Have They Become?” . News. May 31, 2007.
- Jump up^ “Problem Solvers to Boldly Grow, Carefully That Is” . Profit Guide. May 31, 2009.
- Jump up^ “Targray: High Tech Hardware” . The Press. August 31, 2009.
- Jump up^ “Targray Marketing Begins Biodiesel from California Terminal” . Downstream Business. March 4, 2014.
- Jump up^ “Gilbert Rozon of Just for Laughs named EY Entrepreneur Of The Year ™ Quebec 2016” . CNW. October 21, 2016.
- Jump up^ “2017 Vision to Reality Innovator of the Year Award finalists and winners” . PwC Canada. August 7, 2017.
- Jump up^ “ECS Institutional Members” . Electrochemical Society . February 7, 2017.
- Jump up^ “Full Voting Members” . National Biodiesel Board. February 7, 2017.
- Jump up^ “Solar Directory: Targray” . Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA). February 7, 2017.