Solar Liberty is an American company that installs, sells and leases solar panel energy systems, known as photovoltaic ( PV ) systems, for homes, businesses, schools, universities, and other facilities. 
The company was founded in 2003 in Buffalo , New York by Adam Rizzo brothers and Nathan Rizzo .  In 2012 it was ranked number 92 by Inc. Magazine in its annual list of growing companies in the US  In 2012, it was ranked the fastest growing business in Western New York by the Business First publication. 
The company is headquartered in Williamsville, NY , a suburb of Buffalo, NY .
Facilities are predominantly located in Western , Central New York State, New York City area and Northern Pennsylvania . Its most notable installation is the Solar Strand  at the University at Buffalo in Amherst, NY. It is a 750- kilowatt , 3,200 panel array array on the university’s north campus.  
Solar Liberty Foundation
The Solar Liberty Foundation provides funding for renewable energy projects in developing nations . 
- Solar power
- Efficient energy use
- Jump up^ “About Us” . Solarliberty.com . Retrieved August 1, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Bertola, David. “On the sunny side” . Buffalo Business First . Retrieved 31 July 2012 .
- Jump up^ Solar electric systems for homes, schools, government bldgs, business: Solar Liberty
- Jump up^ “Inc. Magazine Top 500” . Inc Magazine . Retrieved 2 August 2012 .
- Jump up^ “These are WNY’s fastest-growing private companies . “
- ^ Jump up to:a b Solar Strand – UB Green: An initiative of the Office of Sustainability
- Jump up^ Hill, David J. “The Solar Strand” . Retrieved 2 August 2012 .
- Jump up^ Solar Liberty Foundation: Home