Build Your Own Solar Panels: A True-Amazing Story
If you are dreaming of the moment to reduce your electricity bills by at least 75% and learn how to build your own solar roof panels the easiest way ever, then today is your lucky day.
Honestly, I strongly advise you to read every single word on this page. Indeed, this post is my uncensored story about how to build a solar panel the quickest and cheapest way ever.
How To Build Your Own Solar Roof Panels: The Good News!
You are just few minutes from discovering the ups, the downs, what stuff did not work and finally the ONLY one solution I found to build solar panels for less than a miserable $200.
Life is too short and money is too less to try building solar panels without learning from others’ mistakes. Otherwise, you can really land nowhere as I did.
Therefore, do NOT try to build your own solar panel, before reading every word of this story.
How To Build Your Own Solar Roof Panels: The Beginning!
One day after having a romantic dinner, my wife asked me:
Daniel, why should we pay over $200 a month for electricity bills when we can get a lifetime renewable energy using solar roof tiles?
Well, I was honestly ashamed of myself because this good question was issued by her and not by me. But…
Q: What is the first serious issue we faced?
A: We did lack the technical power and the needed experiences to build solar roof shingles on our own. Did I tell you that I work as a software engineer and I had nothing to do in my life with solar roof installation?
In one sentence: I had NO idea about the question: How to build your own solar roof panels?
Then, my wife and I worked hand-in-hand in searching here and there for the best solar power companies to get the best discount solar panels. And imagine what….
Q: How did we feel after dealing with several solar power companies?
A: If you said “big losers and highly frustrated”, then you shot the right words, but why?
- First, we were asked to buy retail solar panels for more than $1,000.
- Second, they wanted to charge us around $10,000 for powering the entire house.
- Third, most companies do not offer a reliable after-sales service.
- Fourth, solar companies charge $100 per hour for any future consultations.
Then, one day a good friend advised me to look for online solar power kits. Then, I thought… hmmm… here we go:
As I had no clear idea about solar panel prices, I spent long months digging the internet almost each day looking for the most reputable solar panel kits that can help me to build a solar panel.
Are you interested to learn from my mistakes? Then, go on reading!
Q: Why I was sick of the Do-it-Yourself DIY solar power kits I found online?
A: Honestly, 90% of the companies suffer from the following serious issues:
- I was lost among their 100-150 pages guides that made me just more lost and confused.
- None of the companies offered me a “real” step-by-step easy to follow instructions.
- When it comes to solar electric panels, nothing is better than step-by-step videos.
- Most of the solar companies offered me just long boring text guides.
- The manual-author did not clarify the information for people with no prior experiences.
- Solar companies charge around $70-$100 per hour for any future consultation.
How To Build Your Own Solar Roof Panels: I Shifted My Angle!
One day few months ago, my wife was digging the internet in the hope to find a way to get a home solar system for a reasonable cost.
During searching, she found people talking about defining criteria to know where and how one can get the optimal solar power kit.
Indeed, we decided to define several criteria for selecting our next solar installers.
They must provide:
- Videos to show in a step-by-step manner what we should exactly do.
- Easy to understand guide even for people who have no idea about solar roof tiles.
- “To-Buy” list to avoid buying extra materials and loose our money.
- After-sales service. Preferable, they should offer telephone support too.
- A one-time payment option with no monthly fee.
- Money back guarantee, if we failed to build solar panel.
Then, after 4 long months of searching here and there, we were about to give up.
Then, one night that we cannot forget, booooom we found “Green-DIY-Energy”
Q: So first, why did I decide to give it a serious try?
A: I found out that “Green-DIY-Energy” is a loyal member of the American Solar Energy Society, which enjoys one of the highest ranks in the USA.
In addition, a third-party online forum with a very high reputability (Solar Power Forum powered by SolarHome.org) proved that “Green-DIY-Energy” sells around 4000 guides per month and has thousands of satisfied customers in 100 different countries.
- Green-DIY-Energy meets all the above defined criteria and even more.
- Google-search told me that the author is a world-wide expert in green energy.
- 60-days money back guarantee is really cool.
- Green-DIY-Energy offers incredible bonuses that I found no where else.
In case you are interested to know more about Green-DIY-Energy:
So, and now after dealing with Green-DIY-Energy, why am I deeply satisfied?
- I got a 60 minutes video that shows exactly how solar roof installation works.
- They have a killer guide that almost a 15-years old guy can go through it.
- I received a “to-buy” list. If I had this list before, I would have saved around $500.
- They own a forum where I met thousands of other members for further consultations.
- When it comes to support, I never found a company like Green-DIY-Energy.
- What can be better than having a forum and telephone support for FREE?
- I found no other company that offers a guide about solar tax credits and rebates.
- In fact, Green-DIY-Energy is the answer to build homemade solar panels.
… And the best of all …
- Green-DIY-Energy works via a third-party worldwide network called ClickBank.
- ClickBank offers money back guarantee for 60 days without any questions asked.
So, I thought, I have nothing to lose…
Ah by the way, did I tell you that “Green-DIY-Energy” shipped the product CD to me at home? And even more, they offered me a digital version to download so that I was immediately able to start building my solar roof tiles.
However, I see here one disadvantage concerning “Green-DIY-Energy”:
As I bought the solar power kit from “Green-DIY-Energy”, they charged me $197 that was relatively expensive compared to other solar power companies playing around.
But, this disadvantage did not stop me:
I thought, if I just consider the features of having a FREE support and a concrete “To-Buy” list, then my money would pay it off again.
However, I heard from a friend that they sometimes offer a sale and provide exactly the same complete package for ONLY a miserable $197 =>>$49,97.
If I were in your shoes, I would go immediately to check if they currently offer a sale. Do it now, you may have a better luck than me
So, dear friend:
… Hurry right now to build your own solar panels and never pay electric bills again…
….Stop now wasting your time and money buying useless 100s pages DIY solar power kits….
… Your step-by-step movie guide to build solar panels is just 1 click far away from you…