Agency for Non-Energy and Rural Technology (ANERT) is an organization working under Government of Kerala , in Kerala , India , for gathering and disseminating knowledge about non-energy , energy conservation and rural technology. The organization was established in 1985 with headquarters at Thiruvananthapuram . 
ANERT is guided by a governing body chaired by the Minister for Electricity, Government of Kerala. This body gives directions for various energy-related areas.
ANERT also has an executive committee with Secretary to Government of Kerala, Power Department, as Chairman. Member of the Executive Committee, Kerala State Council for Science, Kerala State Council for Science, Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment , two members nominated by Govt of Kerala Director, ANERT (Member Secretary).
The major programs being implemented by ANERT are the following:  
- Solar Photovoltaic Program 
- Solar Thermal Energy Program
- Wind Energy Program
- Bio-energy Program
- Micro Hydel Program
- National Program on Improved Chulha
- Integrated Rural Energy Program
- Rural Technology Program
- Jump up^ “ANERT” . Govt of Kerala, India . Retrieved 11 April 2013 .
- Jump up^ “ANERT” . Govt. of Kerala, India. Archived from the original on 24 April 2013 . Retrieved 11 April 2013 .
- Jump up^ Planning Commission, Govt of India, New Delhi (2008). Kerala development Report . Govt of India. p. 220. ISBN 9788171885947 .
- Jump up^ “ANERT plans 10,000 roof-top solar panels in Kerala”. The Economic Times . Feb 9, 2013.