- 10 years at 91.2% of the minimal rated power output
- 25 years at 80.7% of the minimal rated power output
- Positive power output tolerance: 0~5 W
- 10-year limited product warranty
- Yingli limited warranty for download
|YGE 185 Series||175 - 195 W, polycrystalline||Datasheet|
|YGE 250 Series||230 - 250 W, polycrystalline||Datasheet|
|Panda 265 Series||245 - 265 W, monocrystalline||Datasheet|
- IEC 61215 Certificate (TÜV)
- IEC 61730 Certificate (TÜV)
- IEC 61215 Certificate (TÜV) - Panda modules
- IEC 61730 Certificate (TÜV) - Panda modules
- UL 1703 Certificate of Compliance
- MCS Certificate of Approval
What is PC Series?
“PC” Stands for “Power Controlled”. Yingli Solar is currently one of the few manufacturers in the world to offer solar modules that are independently controlled by TÜV Rheinland. To maintain existing “Power Controlled” certificates, TÜV Rheinland will randomly select samples from production lines and warehouses for verification testing throughout the year.
About Yingli Solar
Yingli Green Energy (NYSE: YGE) is a leading solar energy company and one of the world’s first fully vertically integrated photovoltaic manufacturer. We develop, manufacture, and sell high-quality modules under the brand Yingli Solar to a wide range of markets, including Germany, Spain, Italy, Greece, France, South Korea, China, and the United States.
Key Company Facts
- Headquartered in Baoding, China.
- Over 11,000 employees worldwide.
- More than 10 branch offices globally with local expertise.
- Publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 2007 (NYSE: YGE).
- Over 2 GW of Yingli Solar modules installed around the world.
- Recipient of numerous international awards and certificates including Social Accountability 8000 and ISO certifications.